Sunday, June 1, 2014

2 layouts and a video for The Scrapbook Diaries!

HI!! Happy 1st of the month! 

Today marks the first day of winter for us in Australia! Am I excited? Hmm... not as much as I used to be before I had kids. I LOVE the cold and I LOVE the feeling of cozying up and warming up... the feeling of being home more, hibernating etc. But with small kids.. that wonderful ideal pretty much diminishes within a few weekends of being stuck at home with bored kids and having to entertain them LOL! 

Anyway, happy summer to everyone on the other side of the world :) And happy beginning of winter for us here! 


SO it has been anticipated for a while now and we have been really excited at The Scrapbook Diaries to work together as a team to bring you the Beauty and Grunge MEGA kit!

These are the designers involved..

Designers

and this is what the kit looks like..

B&G Product Pic

You will find all its contents HERE

As well as this MEGA kit you get 4 private videos, one from each designer. You will also get 4 layout examples, again one from each designer, that were created using one of the other designers kits. 


This is the one I made based on Frank's kit..



And this is the layout based on my kit which you also get a video tutorial with.


SO drop by the blog HERE to find out what the other designers created and get all the details!!






I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 

You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account 

 Find Me Here...
 


7 comments:

  1. Cudowne układy, jestem pod wrażeniem!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing lay-outs! I really love your design on both with the two clusters of papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome layouts Nadia! Thank you so much for jointing us on the Beauty and Grunge Mega kit! It's a great kit with so much to offer. And of course wold be nothing without you, Frank, Gabi and Kasia... thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we can hardly complain up here, the weather is amazing, does not feel like winter at all... says me sitting here in short sleeve t-shirt and trackeys!! These 2 layouts are stunning, really love each little speck of color and the layers and the really lovely photos too.. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts, Nadia! The kit look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pages...sounds like a great kit:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!