Monday, May 26, 2014

Studio75 feature for The Flying Unicorn

Hi there. 

Today I am featuring another new collection by Studio 75 , Rosalie's Garden which was sent to me by The Flying Unicorn. 

You are able to find this collection at the Flying Unicorn shop HERE

This is what the collection looks like..






And here is a matching card set I created,...
















  

I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 
You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account

 Find Me Here...  

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you rock cyan! These cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Nadia! These cards are fantastic. Love the turquoise and cream together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS Nadia.. i love that teal color you have used, and love the layers and textures.. that looks like such a pretty paper collection too.. I hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! I've been inspired...LOOOVE your layering & the colours & most of all you've reminded me how I can use up those bigger flowers that have somehow worked their way into my stash with NO help from me...dunno HOW that happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yip very inspired... these are my fave colours. Just gorgeous Nadia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!