Friday, May 9, 2014

Studio75 Feature for The Flying Unicorn

Hi there. 

Today I am featuring another new collection by Studio 75 , Rosalie's Garden which was sent to me by The Flying Unicorn. 

You are able to find this collection at the Flying Unicorn shop HERE

This is what the collection looks like..




Here is my layout...














 

I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 
You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account 
 Find Me Here...

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love the layout, the colours, the background you have made and the details. A lot of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is totally amazing! I really love the blue tones and your fab use of mixed media!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty collection of papers.. and wow. love the vibrancy of the aqua color you have used here.. love that photo too during your holiday.. love the pops of circles.. wonderful close ups of details.. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!