Wednesday, May 28, 2014

One more for May for Maja Design and Manor House Creations

Hi everyone! 

Back with you today to share one more layout for Maja Design and Manor House Creations for May


"Cherish"
 My base paper is "Enjoying The Lovely Fragrance" and the pieces of paper behind my picture are once again left overs from other projects. I love these papers and do not waste one little bit. 



 I used a new Prima mask and embossing paste to create the writing on the paper. 



 I then layered my papers, flowers and other embellishments behind my picture and used some pink mists to add some colour. 



 All the flowers  I used here are from Manor House Creations. 






Materials List
Paper: Maja Design Sofiero collection - "Enjoying The Lovely Fragrance", off cuts
Flowers: Manor House Creations- Mayglo Pink, Country Roses Pink




 I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :)
You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account

 Find Me Here...

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is soooo pretty, Nadia! I love the clustering you created under the photo as well as that Prima mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowww!! NEW FAV!! this is gorgeous.. love the pink and love all the layers behind your photo.. and oh those flowers are so lovely.. the photo is too precious..love the stencil too... love this Nadia..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is pinkalicious and I love it. Just so beautiful Nadia and so are your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing pretty in pink lay-out! I love it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layering here is just amazing. I really like the look of that Prima mask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love d pink Nadia. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!