Thursday, May 22, 2014

Last post as Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Guest Designer...

Hello everyone!! I hope you are well. 

Today is my fourth and last post as a Guest Designer over at the Faber Castell Design Memory Craft blog :( Time sure went by very fast. I enjoyed my time there so much. 
Thank you for having me !!

Here is a sneak of what I created this month.. it is a layout this time :) 


To see the full reveal AND a start to finish video please go HERE




 I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 

You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account 

 Find Me Here... 

2 comments:

  1. HI.. looks like your post is not quite there yet.. will pop back later!!! love the little look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it is! Loved watching you create.. Do you ever get a blank? You always seem to know what you are doing.. I love how you just put it down and create.. You inspire me to just create and not sit and think about it which is a thing I do and I guess that is why I am so slow at times!! Wonderful colors together, and adorable photo.. Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!