Monday, May 5, 2014

A layout for Maja Design and Manor House Creations

Good morning :) I hope you are all well ..

 I am sharing my latest layout created for Maja Design and Manor House Creations

You will find both of these manufacturers stocked at The Flying Unicorn

I used my favourite paper collection Vintage Summer Basics 


"A Life Time.."


I started by applying some clear and white gesso on the background.. My paper here is  "1903" from Vintage Summer Basics . I  then added some thick white gesso in a "t" direction

I added some strips of paper from some off cuts from other Vintage Summer Bascis papers , some tissue tape and some canvas strips

 I then built my layers using some gorgeous chipboard feathers from 2Crafty, and some new release flowers from Manor House Creations. 







This title is from The Dusty Attic




Materials List 
Paper: Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics
Flowers: Manor House Creations - Mayglo Pink, Country Roses Pink
Chipboard Title: The Dusty Attic
Chipboard Feathers: 2Crafty





 I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :)
You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account


 Find Me Here...
 

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous girly lay-out about your three gorgeous girls! I love the pink tones and the beautiful chippies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Nadia! This is breathtaking! I love the colors and the papers. The photo is so precious. The title brought tears to my eyes! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Как всегда - красиво , мило и с любовью !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this pink and white is so beautiful.. perfect for your gorgeous girls.. love the layered feathers, and the flow down your page with your color... definitely a new fav.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its Beautiful !! Pretty girls on pink Lo :D !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!