Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A card set for Donna Salazar Designs and Manor House Creations.

Good morning!

Here is a card set I created using some gorgeous Donna Salazar Designs paper, chipboard and mist. I also added some gorgeous flowers from Manor House Creations. This is a soft and romantic set , which I drew inspiration from the dictionary paper from the Mix'd Media Stax 2 from Donna Salazar Designs



I started both cards by applying Mix'd Media Stax papers on the base and covering with white gesso

I then applied the Want2Scrap Hearts stencil and embossing paste and sprayed some Smooch Spritz Artsy mist

I then layered some Want2Scrap Corrugated cardboard, Manor House Creations flowers and other embellishments . 













Materials List
Paper
Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Stax 2
Want2Scrap Corrugated Cardboard
Stencil
Want2SCrap Donna Salazar Designs Hearts
Ink
Smooch Spritz - Artsy
Flowers
Manor House Creations : Tea Roses Gold, Spring Time Mauve
Title
Manor House Creations
Resin Pieces
Prima Marketing



   


I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 

You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account Find Me 

Here...

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, stunning, awesome. Can you tell I like these? A LOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so pretty, Nadia! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so gorgeous, soft and I love the colors... really lovely cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they are amazing! You have used one of my favourite colour combos to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...... so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!