Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Flying Unicorn April Kit Of The Month Reveal + a video!

Good morning !I hope you are all well. 

Today I am really happy to share with you my first creation with the April Kit Of The Month from The Flying Unicorn and a video tutorial I put together for it :) 

You will find The Flying Unicorn's online store HERE and The Flying Unicorn blog HERE

I would like to also let you know that this month over at my challenge blog Once Upon A...Sketch we are teaming up with The Flying Unicorn. They are a permanent sponsor for the second year this year and we decided to have a cross promotion.. so 5 of the OUAS DT members and myself received the April kit to play with for our April OUAS challenge, while the girls from The Flying Unicorn are guest designers at Once Upon A ..Sketch and will have their own reveal in a few days. 

So this first layout is based on the April Once Upon A..Sketch challenge which is this..



Journalling Theme: "An event that changed my life..." 
and this sketch...



And here is my layout..
* in the video tutorial you will see the journalling is written on a card at the back of the layout..This layout is about the day I lost my baby girl at almost 5 months into the pregnancy


Rather than show you close ups, I hope you take a moment to watch this video and see how I used everything from the kit and add ons. 

You can also watch it on my YouTube channel HERE 





I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Bye for now
XOX


Find Me Here...
  

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Pure magic, love your layout!! Thank you for sharing this and the video. And I'm truly so sorry for your lost <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so gorgeous! Your design and use of colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Για τη σελιδα τι να πω; Τελεια ειναι!
    Χαιρομαι πραγματικα ομως που βρηκες το κουράγιο να σκραπαρεις αυτο το θεμα... Να ειμαι ειλικρινής κι εγω το ίδιο θεμα σκέφτηκα οταν ειδα την προκληση... Ολα εχουν την ωρα τους... Σε αγαπώ πολυ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout loved the video <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You bring us so much inspiration!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this layout and video Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is probably one of the most beautiful, heartfelt layouts you've ever made! Love it and the video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bello Nadia!! The colors are awesome, love the video, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout. After watching your video wishing positie would hurry up and bring me the add on and media kits (already have the papers) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Невероятная завораживающая работа!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout, love the colors and really enjoyed watching you create on the video too. There are days that are engraved on our hearts and they will be forever in our memory. It seems like a long time ago now, but then sometimes I think it feels like just the other month.. A very heart touching memory..xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this layout and the video was great. Love to see you at work... whipping up a layout in no time at all. Gorgeous stuff in the kits...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!