Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Studio75 feature for The Flying Unicorn and last projects for Lindy's Stamp Gang GDT!

Hello everyone !

I have 2 layouts to show you today. I was recently sent by the Flying Unicorn the new Studio 75 collection Craft Love to have a play with. 

You will find this collection over at The Flying Unicorn shop HERE and this is what it looks like. 

This is also the last of my creations for as Lindy's Stamp Gang Guest Designer for April. I had a great time working with their awesome products and I thank them for having me this month :) 




This is what I created with these lovely papers..

"Love"

Besides the Craft Love papers, I also used these products from Lindy's Stamp Gang 
Rusty Lantern Lime spray
Steampunk Sepia Spray
Blazing Sun Glitz Shot
Incandescent Copper Mood Shadow Ink 

















"Happy x Three: 

In this layout I also used the following from Lindy's Stamp Gang
Blazing Sun Glitz Shot
Incandescent Copper Moon Shadow Ink 
















 

I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 

You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account 

 Find Me Here...

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Nadia! These are so beautiful and precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, they are both amazing! You worked these neutral colours beautifully and I just love the sweet photos that you scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic pages and Yes I always get inspired by your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. wish I could say more than that.. but these 2 layouts are amazing.. I sit and look at them and try and find the layers and which gets put on before the next layer.. the way you use the paint and texture paste.. looks great.. I get inspired to keep playing with MM, love how you create at the moment.. and the photos are gorgeous.. Miss Sofia's eyes melt me!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning pages! I think the first is my favorite! Bravo Nadia, amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how did I not comment on these? They are beautiful. Think the first one is one of my favorites you've done! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!