Sunday, April 13, 2014

One more with 7 Dots Cold Country and The Flying Unicorn's April kit.


Hi everyone!!! 

I am back today to share with you one more layout I created with the April Kit Of The Month and add ons from The Flying Unicorn
Everything I used here is from the kit or add ons..Yes even the stamp, the gorgeous colour, flowers.. everything..
It included the new collection from 7 Dots Studios Cold Country and I was really anticipating using this one.

Did you know that The Flying Unicorn is not a kit club? Nope! There are no sign ups.. you like one month you buy it, you don't like it you don't buy it :) Simple :) 

"Love"


And here are some more close ups ..














Thank you for dropping by !

Have a great day!




Find Me Here...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Nadia! Love how you brought the flower colors into the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adore this LO Nadia!! Your purple background with all those layered flowers looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I could not love this any more than I do! The colors of those flowers is such a pretty shade, and love the scallops down the layout, such fabulous background details too! I hope your weekend has been good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your background anc colors and all the details

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!