Sunday, April 27, 2014

One more layout for Maja Design using Sofiero!

Hi there, here I am today with one more layout I created for Maja Design using the GORGEOUS Sofiero collection. I truly do love this collection.. very very much!


Sofiero-P

" All Of Me.."
 Oh how I love this song by John Legend called "All Of Me". My journalling on this layout is part of the chorus. It says "You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I am winning". Priceless!!

So I started with the "The Elegant Wine House" paper, and used some Ranger Alcohol Inks, 13arts sprays and Distress Stains to give it colour.










Maja Designs paper: Sofiero collection - "The Elegant Wine House" paper
Chipboard: The Dusty Attic - Geometric Border

Hope you like today's project..

Have a great day :)



Find Me Here...   

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful again, Nadia! Love the wonderful elements that create the texture. Sweet photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So 'autumnal' looking! Love those square chippy shapes & the splashes of colour...lovely photo of you & your girls, too......enjoy what's left of the holidays....not long 'til it will all be over, never to be returned:(!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I saw this on FB and now I can see the large pictures of it.. love the flow down the page, love the incorporation of flowers too.. very pretty, and the chipboard just reminds me of the chains of love.. always hold us together... beautiful layout.. enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful page again, dear Nadia. All your artwork is very inspiring for me, so unique! On each of them is something special - and this one is stunning too. Lovely picture - you´re absolutely blessed with your family.
    Have a nice sunday!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful spring like page! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!