Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lindy's Stamp Gang Guest Designer Part 2 + a video tutorial

Back today to share with you all my second project for my Guest Design team spot at Lindy's Stamp Gang. 

I created a card this time and I also have a video tutorial to show you how I used Lindy's Stamp Gang products on it :) 

Lindy's Stamp Gang has an awesome blog HERE and a Facebook Fanpage HERE 
They also have all their products available at their online shop HERE




Here is a video I created to show you my process. 

I would love it if you followed my YouTube channel HERE 



Lindy's Stamp Gang Products
Rusty Lantern Lime
Time Travel Teal
Grab A Guy Gold
Steampunk Sepia

April Guest Design Team Member


Find Me Here...

7 comments:

  1. Love this card, Nadia! The teal and lime with the gold highlights look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite set of sprays. Love how you used the gold with the Industrial Chic sprays. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your video i love your work really !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...gold- alicious! And I have those Prima flowers from Finnabair's workshop...still lurking...oh, flowers...I sooo need to use you up!! Anyways, this is delish...I'll have to look at the video later...got behind in my visiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and such a wonderful tutorial! Going to have to go shopping for some of those easy to find things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Nadia. I will be making this card very soon. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your fabulous video! You make it look so easy, wish I could just go for it!! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!