Friday, April 4, 2014

Guest Designer at Faber Castell Design Memory Craft - Part 3

Hello everyone!! I hope you are well. 

Today is my third post as a Guest Designer over at the Faber Castell Design Memory Craft blog and here is a sneak of the mixed media card I created!!

Here is a sneak of what I created this month.. it is a layout this time :) 



I also created a step x step tutorial for this one here. You will find it HERE

To see the full reveal please go to the Faber Castell Design Memory Craft blog HERE 

Bye for now :) 


 Find Me Here...
    

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! Love watching your work and special thanks for the awesome tutorials <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so nice to see it up close and wow.. love the texture of the spots and that lattice chippys.. love how you use yellow and that photo is mesmerizing.. love those gorgeous eyes!! beautiful layout!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!