Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April Guest Design at Lindy's Stamp Gang!!!

Hi everyone!! I am so excited to share with you that I am a Guest Designer for April for Lindy's Stamp Gang!!! YAY!! 

Lindy's Stamp Gang has an awesome blog HERE and a Facebook Fanpage HERE 
They also have all their products available at their online shop HERE

To start with, I have created a layout for their monthly colour challenge..

Some of the rules:
  1. Share our color challenge graphic in your blog post and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found.
  2. Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, StarburstsFlat FabiosMoon ShadowsGlitz SpritzMagicalsEmbossing PowdersMica Powders… any of ourstampslaser cut-outs, or brass charms.
  3. Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
  4. Link the Lindy products you used to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
  5. For every 50 entries we will giveaway a $50.00 gift certificate for Lindy’s Stamp Gang products!

Here is my take on this challenge...

This is  gorgeous picture I took of my baby girl in January at our apartment when we were on holidays in Queensland. 

I have used the VERY beautiful Dreamer collection from 7 Dots Studio which complemented the Lindy's colours beautifully! 

I started once again by adhering the base paper to a 12x12 chipboard piece and then applied Clear Gesso.

I then applied Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste and a stencil from Memory Box and allowed that to dry before spraying some gorgeous yellow from the Summer Lovin' Sun spray. 

And some close ups.. 
 I used the Time Travel Teal Magicals for an intense colour on my flowers and embellishments. Magicals are small pots of powder which develop gorgeous colour when added with water.  





This gorgeous Die Cut is cut on my Silhouette Cameo and it is a Tanya Batrak Design,. I simply applied some white gesso over it and painted it with the Time Travel Teal spray and then applied some Glossy accents on top!

 I used Summer Lovin' Sun Flat Fabio on my background, directly on top of the modeling paste. 






Lindy's Stamp Gang Products Used
Industrial Chic set - Time Travel Teal Starburst Spray
Industrial Chic set -Time Travel Teal Magicals
Summer Loving Sun Flat Fabio Spray 

Other
Chipboard: Wycinanka
Paper: 7 Dots Studio - Dreamer
Metal Embellishments : Prima Marketing
Flowers: Prima Markting
Tissue Tape: Tim Holtz
Lace Doily: Prima Marketing
Stencil: Memory Box - Diagonal shape

Hope I have inspired you somehow :) 

Have a great day and don't forget to check out Lindy's Stamp Gang HERE 

Find Me Here...
 


4 comments:

  1. Love it! Every last bit of color... just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is so amazing Nadia - LOVE it! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again some amazing art...loving the close ups!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!