Thursday, April 17, 2014

A layout for The Dusty Attic .

Well good morning. I am hoping you are all well and creating up a storm. 

I have one more creation to show you today. This time it is for The Dusty Attic . 

"Love That" 

OK OK ... so let me tell you as much as I LOVED the combination I mentioned above, well this layout almost ended up in the bin. I think I tried to do too much and it ended up looking too buy. So what's a girl to do with little time to create anything else AND hearing the baby stir on her sleep which meant I probably wouldnt get back to this for a few days??? well.. God's gift to stressed out mums.. "GESSO"  LOL Yes, once everything had dried and once baby settled again for a few more minutes, I applied white GESSO all over the stenciled background and started again. Thank you dear God :) 


Here are some closeups..














Materials List
From The Dusty Attic

Number Grid small Love this, Love that arrows Dusty In Bloom Grassy Knoll
    Number Grid small (DA1071)           Love This, Love That Arrows (DA1074)  Grassy Knoll (DA0809)

From The Flying Unicorn
Paper: 7 Dots Studio: 9th Wave collection
 Lindy's Stamp Gang: Industrial Chic Collection 

Other
Viva Decor: Precious Metal Colour - Turquoise
Prima Marketing 12x12 Bubbles stencil




  

Find Me Here...
 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I have to agree, I'm loving the colors - so much so that I ordered them from Lindy's Stamp Gang! Thanks for sharing your beautiful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout looks fantastic, Nadia! I do love the color combination and texture. Sweet photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this one - colors, texture, chippies! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out truly amazing! Your use of the chipboard grid patterns and numbers is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this and the chippies and the papers are just gorgeous. You make beautiful babies Nadia... You are going to have to get a BIG shotgun for those girls :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me giggle...oh, yes, I am soooo 'with' you on the gesso cure!!! And it adds lovely texture behind, too...love those circles...& I have to tell you, I've been using my clear gesso SOOOO much. Love it. I even like the 'gritty' texture it gives:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I love the background and the chipboards!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all teh texture and the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. eToro is the most recommended forex broker for novice and full-time traders.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!