Saturday, April 19, 2014

A canvas and cards with The Flying Unicorn Kit Of The Month!

Hi everyone!!! 

It has been a wonderful time working with the April Kit Of The Month and add ons from The Flying Unicorn this month! Today I am showing you my last projects with the stunning kit!

I must say I ALWAYS love the things I make with the "left overs" of a kit. I kind of feel SOOOOO free to just throw everything in there and see what happens LOL

So the next 2 projects include Everything from the Kit Of The Month and the add ons :) 

"Hello" canvas











and here are 2 cards I created with the kit too...


I have SO enjoyed working with 7 Dots this month and all the wonderful pieces in the Flying Unicorn kits!!! You should really check them out :) 

Thanks so much for coming by :) 
Love, Nadia


 

Find Me Here...

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You always have so many unique ideas! The canvas is awesome. The cards are breathtaking. I especially love the one with the bird and the little cage. So sweet! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! An explosion of wonderful color and fabulous texture, love the flowers and the use of the little hanger on the canvas and love that sweet bird cage on your card.. I love it when you throw it all on your creations, they are absolutely amazing!! Thats what creating is all about too.. having fun and feeling the happiness!! Have a Blessed Weekend celebrating Easter too.. lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! Just absolutely stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la, they are both truly fabulous! I especially adore the purple and pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that canvas and that litt hanger is just too cute. I love purple :D the cards are amazing. I think I need to make a few.... you are such an inspiration Nadia... thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work Nadia. Your layers and textures are inspiring. Have a safe and happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards and beautiful canvas! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning cards. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work! I really adore the canvas with the hanger and the two dimension plate. So pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!