Monday, April 21, 2014

13arts project + a video tutorial

Hi everyone!  I hope this post finds you well.

Today I have created 2 projects with the same techniques and I have also created a quick video to show you some of my favourite 13arts products.

Most of what I have used on the layout below is available at the 13arts online store HERE and MOST of the products are also available at the Flying Unicorn HERE

I altered these 2 large metal hearts with the techniques I show in the video. 


This is a tag I also created that you can see a step x step in the video below. 



Please check it out below or visit my YouTube Channel HERE




Most of what I have used on the layout below is available at the 13arts online store HERE and MOST of the products are also available at the Flying Unicorn HERE

Products used for both projects. 
13arts Ink: Black, Yellow
13arts Pastel Mist : Lime, Yellow
13arts Gesso
13arts Gel medium
13arts decorative strip
13arts Flowers
13arts Pearl Silver paint
Timeless Collection chipboard



Hope you liked my projects!


Have a great day :)


 

Find Me Here...

4 comments:

  1. These projects look great & thanks for the tricks & tips on your video...lotsa mediums happening to check out:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much.. I loved watching you play.. inks, mists. paints.. gesso, texture paste.. my goodness there is so much to play with.. and I was wondering about spraying with water on those little pot paints.. love the tag and love the heart too.. thanks for taking the time to create this video.. I did learn today!! makes me want to go put some paint on some paper now.. hehe.. I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend!! Back into school run tomorrow for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the altered hearts and the tag! I am so glad to see the video--it really points out all the detailed work you put into a project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video was fantastic. Magic hands working with gorgeous mediums and colours creating a true work of art.Just love that tag.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!