Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Dusty Attic March Sketch Challenge!

Hey everyone! I hope you are all well :) 

I am here with you today to show you my DT example for the March sketch challenge for Dusty Attic. 

The Dusty Attic have a HUGE website.. it includes:
Product Gallery HERE
The ning site and gallery HERE
The blog HERE

Now here is the March sketch that I designed for their challenge.


And here is my take on it... I am sure you can see the sketch in there somewhere right????

 "Star"

The papers I used in this layout are from Polish manufacturer Friday The 13th and are now available at The Flying Unicorn store HERE. The collection is called Ladies Night. 

Let me walk you through some awesome Dusty Attic products I have used on this layout. 

 To start with, the chipboard pieces come from the Flourish Frame Set, which looks like this..

Flourish Frame Set

I have used some of the smaller pieces but I cut the medium sized one in half and overlapped it on top of each other as you can see in the image above and below..

 I used some Viva Decor Modeling Cream on the chipboard, before using some Dusty In Colour Navajo White , Dusty In Colour Sugar Plum and Dusty In Colour Lavender Blush 



The flowers are also from Dusty Attic. They are Dusty In Bloom Bridal Veil, and Dusty In Bloom Evening Blush 



Flourish Frame Set  Dusty in Colour Navajo WhiteDusty in Colour Lavender BlushDusty in Colour Sugar Plum Dusty In Bloom Bridal Veil Dusty In Bloom Evening Blush

Materials List

From The Dusty Attic
Chipboard: Flourish Frame Set (DA1035)
Paint: Dusty In Colour Navajo White(DA0903)  , Dusty In Colour Sugar Plum(DA0908) and Dusty In Colour Lavender Blush(DA0911)
Flowers: Dusty In Bloom Bridal Veil (DA0805), and Dusty In Bloom Evening Blush (DA0808)

From The Flying Unicorn
Paper: Friday The 13th - Ladies Night
Viva Decor Modeling Cream 
Ink Spray: Dylusions Bubblegum Pink
Ink: Adaline Pigment Ink - Anemone
White Mesh Tape and Lace Trim from The Flying Unicorn
Flowers: Prima Marketing Lil Missy 
Embellishments: Prima Marketing Fairy Belle Vintage Trinkets 

Other
Die Cuts : Heidi Swapp


Find Me Here...
 

6 comments:

  1. This is SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS Nadia... Everything that you create is!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So vibrant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this lay-out is gorgeous in pink and just makes my heart beat a little faster! It's so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, so eye catching and the back ground with the drips looks amazing, so many layers too, really love this.. I hope your day is very special today...

    ReplyDelete
  5. just amazing Nadia - love seeing your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great Lo- great inspiration! thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!