Wednesday, March 19, 2014

One more layout for The Flying Unicorn and Inkido!

SO as I said earlier in the month,  I was sent an awesome DT pack from The Flying Unicorn to work with for March. I received the VERY beautiful "Beautiful Memories" collection from Inkido, together with heaps of Prima flowers , a mixture of embellishments, mists, modelling pastes .

This is what the gorgeous Beautiful Memories collection looks like and it is available in full at The Flying Unicorn HERE




Today I am sharing my second layout I created :)) 

"You And Me"








Materials List
Paper: Beautiful Memories - Inkido
Texture: Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - White
Mist: Colorbox Spritzers - Moody Blue , Shimmerz Coloringz - Mama Sings The Blues
Ink: 13arts Black Ink
Flowers: Prima Marketing- Parola
Chipboard: Wycinanka
Metal Embellishments :  The Flying Unicorn Metal Adornments


 
Find Me Here... 

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely! That back ground is gorgeous, love the blues, and cute photo too!! January seems like a long time ago now!! sigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a wonderful and fresh lay-out! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ειστε πολυ όμορφες και οι δυο! Η σελίδα ειναι οντως πολύ δροσερη και αναλαφρη! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout for a v beautiful pic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!