Saturday, March 15, 2014

March project for 13arts!

Well good morning everyone.. I hope this post finds you well. 

Today I am sharing with you one of my layouts I created for 13arts for March

All materials I have used here are available at 13arts store HERE and The Flying Unicorn HERE 


"One Moment In Time"

This is a sweet picture of my gorgeous friend Georgia Heald when she came out last November and Sofia . 

I started with a white plain piece of card stock and adhered it to a 12x12 piece of chipboard. I then applied 13arts Gesso all over it so it can withstand the products I would add to it. 


 I applied 13arts inks and mists and some stamping as well. 



 I used a 13arts chipboard frame , which I painted white, to mat my photo. 



A couple of splatters of 13arts black ink and its done :) 

Materials List
All materials are available at 13arts store HERE and The Flying Unicorn HERE 
Paper: 13arts Timeless collection
Frame: 13arts Timeless collection chipboard frame
Ink: 13arts - Bordeaux, Pink, Black
Mist: 13arts Chalk Fuchsia, Bordeaux 
Gesso: 13arts
Modelling Paste: 13arts
Gel Medium: 13arts

So this might look simple but it required A LOT of waiting around for stuff to dry because they kept on mixing with each other and creating a mess LOL 

I hope I have inspired you somewhat today :) Have a great day!

XOXO


 

Find Me Here... 

9 comments:

  1. beautiful page, love these intensive colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - but I have NO patience for stuff that needs drying!! Glad you do:):) Can I just say I'm REALLY enjoying your FC posts & vids.....you're doing a super duper 'job' for them over there:):) And of course, Georgia looks LOVELY here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning page, Nadia! And in my favourite colour :D ... the drying time on this page would drive me NUTS, but, it looks SO worth it!! Gorgeous! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really know how to rock pink! This lay-out is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so gorgeous! I love your fabulous background and layers under your photo! And the photo is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!