Thursday, March 6, 2014

Maja Design March mood board challenge with Sofiero and Manor House Creations!

Hey everyone, how are you all going? 

I am here to share with you my layout for the Maja Design March moodboard challenge.

Did you know that a lot of Maja Design collections are available at The Flying Unicorn store HERE or for your nearest stockists go HERE

I have also used some BEAUTIFUL blue and white flowers from Manor House Creations and The Flying Unicorn also carries a wide variety of their flowers HERE
  

"Remember"

I finally got around to scrapping this photo of my really good friend Georgia Heald, taken in November of last year when she stayed with me and we went to Hedi Swapp's class together. It was such an awesome time. She flew up from Tasmania and stayed with me for a couple of days and after speaking online all these years it was great to see we connected in real life as well. 







I LOVE the Limited Edition Sofiero collection and I used the back of the "Strolling Down The Rose Path" paper for my base and then cut strips of the "Exuberance of Flowers In Bloom " paper and used them for my backing and to mat my picture. 

Materials List
Paper: Sofiero Collection 
Flowers: Manor House Creations - Idyllic Cornflower, Layout Pack - Cheeky
Chipboard: Imaginarium Designs
Ink: 13arts blue, 13arts black
Tissue Tape: Tim Holtz. 




Find Me Here...

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your style Nadia! This layout is so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'ts such a wonderful soft lay-out about two beautiful ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous and a fantastic reminder of the awesome time we had :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Nadia! I think Georgia resembles your girls so much I thought at first she was a family member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah blue.. my favourite color, and love how you have used it here.. love the strips under your photo, the darling flowers and of course that is a really lovely photo of you two...love this one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous website.Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely page - great photo of you two, too:):) That glittery script writing...looks lovely:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautifull combo of colours and gorgeous layout ! i love your page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!