Thursday, March 27, 2014

An art journal page for Donna Salazar Designs!

Hello everyone!

Just popping in today to show you my latest art journal spread for Donna Salazar Designs.

"Experience" 





Now here are some steps on how I put this together..












Materials List

Paper
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Designs Mix's Media Stax 2
Stencil
Want2Scrap Donna Salazar Designs Alphabet stencil 8"x 10"
Ink
Mix'd Media Ink - Jasmine, Vertigris, Vintage, Peridot
Mist
Smooch Spritz Caramel Latte

Hope you will give this a go!

Take care now! 


Find Me Here...
 

9 comments:

  1. FAB step by step.....loved the result, especially the hanging tag...nice touch:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I love this.. thanks for the step by step too.. I did an art journal page today, nearly gave myself a coronary.. until I realized it is ok to just play and see what happens!!hehe!! I have a lot to learn though, can only get better... and seeing creations like this helps so much!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank for tutorial i love this art page !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your step-by-step. I love the idea of the tag with the quote. Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your creative process. Sp lyk d sentiment ....... It is so true. I find that two people who have gone through the same event together in life view their experience so differently. I guess that's what makes us who we are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for an easy tutorial, I have visited so many sites , but they don't explain on what they do, yours is just amazing , easy to following. It make me want to give this a try. Fantastic piece of work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!