Saturday, March 29, 2014

A layout for 13arts!

Hi there everyone!

Today I want to share with you my latest layout for 13arts. 

I have used the gorgeous Timeless collection  once again and I simply must say it is possibly on of my MOST fave collections of any manufacturer ever! 

I also used some 13arts mixed media products here which I will detail below. 

Remember all 13arts products are available at the 13arts store HERE or The Flying Unicorn HERE 

"Lookalikes" 
 This is my husband and my middle daughter. They pretty much are a carbon copy of each other LOL 



 I started by applying some 13arts Gesso in a T section across the page before adhering some strips of the Timeless collection papers, stamps, masking tape, tissue tape and hexagon cut outs. 


I added some of the cool Timeless collection chipboard speech bubbles and die cuts. 


 All my flowers here are also from 13arts. I applied some beautiful blue ink from 13arts too. 






Materials List
(products are available at the 13arts store HERE or The Flying Unicorn HERE 
Paper: 13arts Timeless
Ink: 13arts blue, 13arts black
Flowers: 13arts
Chipboard: 13arts Timeless collection
Sequins: 13arts
Gesso, Gel Medium, Modelling paste: 13arts

Have a great day!!
Find Me Here...
 

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful and very nice layout Nadia! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout, Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely... Such a fresh colour palette...& the hexagons...I sooo love em & haven't used em for a while.....got me thinking one:):)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it as always! Great pop in color and the photo.... very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout, Nadia! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is one of my favs! I love the blue you have wonderfully splashed on your page as well as the black features. Great photo too! Hope your weekend is going well!,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Великолепная страничка , так много здесь дизайнерского шика !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous....I want to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous lay-out about two beautiful people! I love your design and the little 'Smile' bubble.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!