Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A card set for Maja Design using Vintage Summer Basics!

Good morning!

I hope this post finds you well. 

Today I want to share with you that I created for Maja Design using their gorgeous Vintage Summer Basics collection



For stockists of Maja Design papers in your country please go HERE



For both cards, I started by applying "1891" paper on the based and going over it with some white gesso lightly. 


I then used HEAVY gesso and a Tim Holtz stencil to create the design on the background before  adding some Luminarte Silks Acrylic Paints and yellow inks from 13arts and Dylusions. 


I cut strips of off cut paper and adhered to the base paper.



]
I added some raw Wycinanka chipboard and dabbed some more Silks paint on it. 






 For this card, I used the same stencil with just the Dylusions yellow spray and followed the same steps as above. 











Materials List for both cards
Paper: Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics  "1946" , "1891" 
Chipboard: Wycinanka
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Titles: Heidi Swapp
Stencil: Tim Holtz
Ink: Dylusions, 13arts Yellow Ink, 13arts Black Ink
Paint: Silks - African Jade. 


Find Me Here... 


10 comments:

  1. Wow, they are really gorgeous and sunny! Fab cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards Nadia, nice colors, they look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wee these cards are fabulous, wonderful papers too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for these beautiful cards full of sunshine!
    They are wonderful!
    I would like to have your talent ^ - ^
    kisses
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI..These cards are sunny and fresh and happy!! love the back grounds too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! these are stunning - LOVE that colour combo! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!