Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Studio75 for The Flying Unicorn!

Hi everyone? have you heard of Studio 75
They are a Polish manufacturer and right now most of their collections are available at The Flying Unicorn HERE 

I was sent the beautiful Little Black Dress collection to work with by The Flying Unicorn. This collection is available at The Flying Unicorn HERE.  This is what it looks like.. 



I created this layout with these papers
 For this layout, I also used chipboard from Wycinanka which are the cogs you can see. 
The flowers I have used here are all from Prima Marketing and were sent to me by The Flying Unicorn to have a play with. You will find a WHOLE heap of Prima flowers at the shop HERE


 I used a mixture of Honey Amber Silks paints and Gold Adaline Pigment Izink ink on the background. I also used these to colour the chipboard. 







Materials List 
(from the Flying Unicorn)
Paper: Studio 75 - Little Black Dress
Ink: Adaline Pigment Izink - Gold
Flowers: Prima Marketing - Perdu , Coventry Rose Romantique, Lil Missy , Delight

Other
Chipboard: Wycinanka
Frame: Prima Marketing Shabby Chic Treasures
Stamp: Kaisercraft - Grid
Stencil: The Crafters Workshop 


I also created this set of cards with similar materials. 


For these cards, I started by adhering some 7Gypsies Tissue Paper to the background and the applying some modelling paste and a number stencil from Ranger. 

I then added some die cuts from the Little Black Dress collection and some stamping before adding some Prima flowers, Wycinanka chipboard and some Heidi Swapp die cuts. 











Materials
(from the Flying Unicorn)
Paper: Studio 75 - Little Black Dress , 
Ink: Adaline Pigment Izink - Gold , 13arts Black Ink 
Flowers: Prima Marketing - Engraver , Lifetime, Abbey Brown 

Other
7Gypsies tissue paper
Chipboard: Wycinanka
Stamp: PaperArsty mini stamp - numbers
Stencil: Dylusions Number Jumble
Gesso, Modelling Paste, Gel medium


Find Me Here... 

13 comments:

  1. Wow, your newest projects have seriously blown me away! I'm a sucker for these warm brown tones and you did a wonderful job with them. I love your lay-out and canvases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, LOVELY cards.....really strong design going on there ...& I did wonder who the 'ring in' was a for a nano-second on your LO before you explained, LOL!!! Gorgeous page, too.....those papers are YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout and cards! Truly unique treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. your layout looks amazing, lots of layers and love the rich colors.. sweet photo too.. and your cards are like little canvases, so detailed.. gorgeous creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Projects ! Very different colors from usual pink,purple .I loved the card set more :D !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooooooove the cardsss!!!!!! and the layout but those cards stole my heart!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing with us nadia !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super layout! I dont like cards, so I did look(through my eyelashes :) ) at them as little canvasses and I love the look of them, super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply mad talent! The layout the cards are too gorgeous for words !

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooooooo amazing :) those cards just rock too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creations by a talented artist. Love the colors and techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love the mixed media style on the projects. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!