Monday, February 3, 2014

Guest Designer at Scrappeland + a video tutorial!

Hey there everyone! 
A while back I was invited by the lovely Renate Olsen to be a Guest Designer at the Norwegian site Scrappeland . She had come across one of my Youtube videos and was wondering if I can provide some similar inspiration for their readers. 

I decided to create a mixed media layout and I filmed my process doing so. 

"Overthinking.."

oh yes I know there is a spelling error in the title! LOL!! How annoying.

My husband captured a series of images of me recently. I created THIS layout last month and decided to do another to follow it up.
 This was on the train on the way to city. The expression on my face is very clear to me.. it is my '' over thinking face". I look almost angry when in reality I am deep in thought. I wonder, is this how others see me too?  Like I said in my other post ,  I look into things too much. Can I change? I dont think so.. Its not easy to just "let go" for me. I am trying a little.. it will take a whole lifetime I think. By the time I work it out though I will be old and grey and it will be too late LOL! 


But anyway, here are some close ups, followed by the video and a little challenge that I set up for the readers!








Materials List
Available at The Flying Unicorn 
Paper: 7 Dots Studio - 9th Wave collection
Stencil: UmWowStudio , Tim Holtz - Measured

Other
Stamp: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz - Bitty Grunge
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Charcoal: Derwent Tinted Charcoal


Thank you Scrappeland for having me as your Guest Designer! I hope I have provided some inspiration for you all :)

Bye for now!

Find Me Here...
 

21 comments:

  1. Nadia, you sorceress, such masterpieces! Thank you for the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It's gorgeous, Nadia! I'm impressed with your video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous.....I love it when you scrap with blue...& a touch of gold! Loved the video, too.....the music was...interesting!!!! And that is one serious thinking face you're showing the world.....how can we not be what we are, though...& then would we be WHO we are if we change too much???!!!!! Please don't think too much about that conundrum:):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an enjoyable watch!! Amazing to watch this awesome layout come to life! I get you with the over thinking face... I have one of those too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Σκέτη μαγεία Νάντια.... και ένα βίντεο απόλαυση !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ναντια ειναι καταπληκτικη συνθεση !!!! μου αρεσει παρα πολυ οταν κανεις βιντεο με την διαδικασια !!!οσα εχεις τα εχω δει πολλες φορες !!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is beautiful, Nadia; but seeing the video makes you really appreciate the amount of detail you've put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout, loved the video, you make it look like it all falls into place so well! Love the colors and the random stamping is awesome! I hope you have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing work, thanks for all your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Μπραβο σου Ναντια μου, υπεροχη δουλεια και τεχνικες!!!!!! Πραγματικα μου ανοιξες την ορεξη για δημιουργια!😙

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing work - the video is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great video Nadia! Thanks so much for sharing, I admire how well you put it all together....Love those colors together, great lo, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's such a gorgeous, thoughtful photo and you scrapped it beautifully! I just love your style so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. babe , your work is just a feast on the senses

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the video. Everything looks like it just falls into place for , the splatters , misting & stamping. I could watch you work all day. Love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow loved that. So cool to see you create. THanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it as always! You've been rockin' it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous and I love the video... going to give this a try :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!