Sunday, February 23, 2014

Faber Castell Design Memory Craft GDT debut!

So as I announced a lifetime ago, I was selected to be part of the Guest Design Team over at Faber Castell Design Memory Craft

So today is my first post there and I am so excited!!

I received a very generous pack from Faber Castell Design Memory Craft and I went to work with it right away! I used my loved Gelatos colours for this project as well as some of their new mediums I have not used before :))

I will give you some sneaks of what i created here on my blog, but to see the full project and also see my video tutorial on how I created this you need to go HERE 



So you need to go HERE to see the full reveal :) 

Find Me Here...
 

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love your style! Thanks for sharing that video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I want some gelatos right away! Thank you for the inspiration :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspirational! It beckons the promise of spring. Great use and color choices of the gelatos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!