Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A tag set for Donna Salazar Designs and Manor House Creations!

Well hello! I hope you are all well.. 

I have created 2 tags to show you today using Donna Salazar Designs mixed media products and some gorgeous Manor House Creations flowers. 

The Flying Unicorn online shop carries a lot of Clearsnap Donna Salazar Designs products HERE and it also carries a lot of Manor House Creations flowers HERE 

I also have a step x step tutorial on how I put these together. 






Here are some close ups..






and here is my step x step..











Materials List

Ink
Mix'd Media Inx - Butternut
Mist
Smooch Spritz
Chipboard
Want2Scrap Cogs set
Flowers
Manor House Creations Gelato - Lemon
Manor House Creations Flower Spray
Title
Manor House Creations
Gesso
13arts
Black Ink
Ecoline

      

Find Me Here...
 

16 comments:

  1. beautiful, so perfect, adore ! Love Marta x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! these tags are sooo awesome!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and what a colors!!!! I also love the nice and beautiful woodrs.
    Creatieve groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are beautiful, Nadia! My most favorite type of paper craft is the tag but I've never tried using gesso on them. You've given me a new idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, these tags are amazing! Your tutorial rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..These tags are gorgeous.. I love the happy feel of the yellow colors.. love the roughed up gesso too, makes a great foundation for textures.. I hope you are having a good day! I hope your girls are doing well... give that sweet cheeks Sofia a raspberry for me!! ( a raspberry is when you blow on their cheeks or tummy and make a noise.. hehe!! not the fruit!! thought I have better explain!!!hehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome Nadia - love your detailed step x step - always great seeing how others add texture to their pages - TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow nadia. U make it look so easy. I'll def give this a shot in the morn. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so gorgeous ! Thanks for the step-by-step tutorial !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Thanks for a great torturial :o)
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely tags and another great step x step :D love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!