Thursday, February 13, 2014

13 days with 13arts and The Flying Unicorn!!!


Hello everyone! I am so fortunate to design for 2 AMAZING people, Alda from The Flying Unicorn and Aida from 13arts! Isn't it funny their names almost sound the same? JUST to confuse us all :)) LOL! Well, I am very pleased that these 2 decided to have a cross promotion this month and I am excited to kick start it! 

For the next 13 days, you will find a LOT of inspiration from 13arts DT members on the blog HERE and The Flying Unicorn DT members on their blog HERE

Here is my project and tutorial I created, using 13arts and The Flying Unicorn products!

Remember, The Flying Unicorn also carries MANY 13arts products HERE 

"You are a part of me " canvas

 Here are some close ups and my tutorial...























If you made it to the bottom you SO deserve a MEDAL! LOL! I am sorry.. I got carried away with the photos!!

I hope I have inspired you somehow!

Materials List
(most available at the Flying Unicorn AND 13arts stores)

Paper 
13arts - Timeless : "Today, Tomorrow, Always" , "All The Time", A4 sticker sheet
Ink
Mist
13arts Yellow Amber and Sap Green
Paint
Luminarte Silks Acrylic Glaze - Solar Gold
Other 13arts products
13arts Gesso, 13arts Modeling Paste, 13arts Gel medium
Stencil
The Crafters Workshop - Tiny Circles
Flowers
Petaloo: Canterbury Rose - Vanilla
Metal Embellishments
Canvas



Now here is your chance to be a winner!!! This is the prize that is being given away. It is a 10x10 canvas board, a pack of  flowers,  Flying Unicorn adornments and flying unicorn lace and die cuts.


In order to win this prize, you need to go to the 13arts Facebook page HERE , like their page and share the project of the day.  




Find Me Here...
   

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful canvas :)
    &
    Thank you for your tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful step by step tutorial, thank you for this inspitation. Amaizing mix of two brands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, and I love each and every photo, i love seeing how you create.. beautiful end result.. I love seeing what you use too as there is so many things in the market at the moment it is daunting to know what to get!! Thanks so much for the step by step..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this & I'm really, really enjoying your step by step....I like them better than videos cos I can go back & forth & take my time over each pic..... Loooove seeing your process:):) thanks so much for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Nadia! Fabulous techniques and loved seeing the step by step!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful step by step tutorial, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, LOVE your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh! How beautiful is this! I love seeing how the amazing details came together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous canvas. Great step-by-step tutorial, loved all the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous project and thanks for sharing the step-by-step - very inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great canvas! Thanks for the step by step !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, gorgeous mix of textures, details and mixed media work! I'm once again blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nadia, I love everything you do and really appreciate that you share your techniques with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice canvas Nadia! Thank you for the tuto!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice canvas Nadia! Thank you for the tuto!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Υπέροχο tutorial! Ευχαριστούμε! Και φανταστικο χρωμα στα νύχια! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for the step by step
    your canvas is fabulous so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such an eye catching beautiful project Nadia! love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. So stunning Nadia! TFS all your lovely photos and TQSM for the step-by-step tutorial.
    Hugs.n.smiles,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome canvas , enjoyed the tutorial & looking for more.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!