Monday, January 27, 2014

Canvas * The Flying Unicorn January Kit Of The Month*

Hello there everyone. I am here today to share with you my last project created with The Flying Unicorn's January Kit Of The Month and add ons!

You will find The Flying Unicorn's online store HERE and The Flying Unicorn blog HERE

The Flying Unicorn is NOT a kit club - there are no sign ups - the kits are offered on a first come first serve basis- Scrapbooking should be a passion and not an obligation! So head on over to the store to get yours- once they are gone... they are gone!

"Follow Your Dreams" canvas 



One of the add on kits included this canvas and some 13arts Paints! I LOVE THEM! As you might know I am on their DT and am so familiar with these little pots of colour. They are waterbased so the minute you add some water they become really fluid and spread well. 

For the canvas here I applied a couple of thick coats and then used my fingers and some water to spread it out across and down the canvas. Before the colour had dried completely, I sprayed it with some more water to create a bit of a water colour effect .

Here are some close ups..







Materials List from the main January Kit Of The Month and January Add Ons
 canvas
Gesso: 13arts Gesso
Paints: 13arts Paint-Pink, Coral, Lemon
Flowers: Prima Marketing - Le Mia, Prima Marketing - Audrey
Resin: Prima Marketing Shabby Chic Treasures - Fly Away
Crystal Stem: Prima Marketing Candy Gems - Berry
Chipboard: Leaky Shed butterflies
Lace

Other
13arts Black Ink
Kaisercraft Rub Ons


 

10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning - just love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinketh you are doing rather well with the rub ons these days! They look perfect:):) And this is lovely - I like the 'feel' of canvas to work with.....gorgeous flowers & colours, as always:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This canvas is beautiful, Nadia! I love the colors and the sweet butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your use of colours is so beautiful and soft here! I simply adore this gorgeous canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. hope your day has been lovely! This looks beautiful.. love the colors and all the flowers, and I do like the doves too.. Back to school tomorrow, I hope your week goes well too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful canvas! Love the florals on here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This page has been open the entire day...I kept coming back for looks many times today!!! Just love the 'ice creamy' colours of it...Thank you for the inspirations Nadia!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!