Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A layout for Maja Design!

Good morning everyone. 

I trust you are all well. 

I am back today to share with you my second project for Maja Design for January using the gorgeous Vintage Springs Basics collection.

For stockists in your country please go HERE

"Live Full The Life You Imagined"












Materials List
Collection: Vintage Springs Basics
Mask: UmWowStudio, Tim Holtz - Schoolhouse
Gesso: 13arts
Stamp: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz - Going Somewhere
Chipboard: 2Crafty - Dandelion, Bingo card , Imaginarium Designs - corners
Metal Embellishments - Prima Metal Cogs, Petaloo
Flowers: Prima - Avon Rose, Sunrise Sunset
Black resin: kaisercraft
Ink : 13arts blue, black
Paint: Silks - honey amber
Distress Paint : Tim Holtz Picket Fence, Broken China
Distress Stain: tim Holtz - Tumbled Glass, Broken China



Find Me Here...
 

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh! That is THE Sweetest picture! LOOOOVE the frame, the circle, the layering underneath it all......just gorgeous, Nadia!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just another stunning lay-out! You are really doing such gorgeous work with Maja Design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!!! Don't know why I say it like I am surprised. :) Your work is always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.. I hope you have had a good day getting the girls off to school.. That photo is so sweet, and I love all the layers under the photo too.. and that little cluster on the right is fabulous.. and love the splashes of blue.. anyways I hope your girls had a good day and a restful sleep tonight so they can do it all again tomorrow!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the brown and blue on here - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love all the embellishments and details

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!