Thursday, January 9, 2014

A layout for Donna Salazar Designs!

Hi everyone! Back again today to share with you my first project for Donna Salazar Designs for January. 

This is a layout I created about me. 

 It is an unfortunate trait to have, but I do indeed think too much. My mind never stops.. its exhausting but I just cannot help it. There is something going on in my mind pretty much every waking hour.. and if I were to be honest in my sleep too :(

So here are some close ups. I have used almost ALL Donna Salazar Designs products on here..









Materials List

Paper
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Designs Natural Beauty collection
Mix'd Media Stax 2

Alphabet
Want2Scrap Corrugated cardboard
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Natural Beauty chipboard alphas

Ink
Mix'd Media Chox- Pomegranate

Stencil
Want2Scrap Donna Salazar Designs 8x10 stencil - Hearts

Mist
Clearsnap Donna Salazar Design Smooch Spritz


Thanks for dropping by today! 




11 comments:

  1. Nadia this page is simply amazing. I just love it, all the texture, the pomegranate colour the stamping, it's perfect. Don't worry about the constant thinking, embrace it. Just imagine, with out all of that thinking, you and your creations wouldn't be so unique xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous 'note to self' lay-out! I really love the vintage colours and the beautiful textures and mixed media on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout - I adore the corrugated affects, they look soooo good. Colours are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout! I can relate as my mind is always thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning. I love every little piece of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so difficult when you cant still your mind. :) I love the photo and the dramatic background. Perfect for a busy mind I think. Beautiful layout Nads...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious texture, marvellous hearts...love the stamping & the bits of black in amongst it all....I'm sure you've thought very carefully about the elements so they represent 'you'.....it's a lovely page:):) And I feel for you.....that's a lotta thinking going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all that texture & colour is great. Lovely photo.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what an amazing layout, it feels like it has just flowed from your mind through your creativity on to paper.. all the little phrases are like thoughts circling around you.. how arty.. love the texture too.. and the black drip is fabulous.. love this.. and I do hope you are not tooo busy Nadia..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!