Saturday, December 21, 2013

Scrap Memory Guest Designer!

Hi! How are you all doing? Getting ready for Christmas no doubt :) 
Today I am excited to share with you something a little different. I was invited by the lovely Natasha aka Frau_Muller to be a Guest Designer at Scrap Memory, a Russian challenge blog. 

It is an awesome place. You need to check it out and see some amazing inspiration. 

This is the December challenge

You can make any project (lo, cards, tag what you want) but it MUST contain :

1 inspiration: cold, winter, woman, defenselessness, pride
+
2 elements: snow, photo of woman, texture paste, white acrylic, glossy, branches
+
1 word : queen, wind , cold, power, defenselessness,

SO here is what I came up with..

This is an 8"x10" canvas I created and I used sand texture paste and a Prima Bubbles Stencil to prepare the background.

The #23 is a special date in mine and my husband's lives, while the #1 is the number of our current house. 

I used a mixture of Lindy's Stamp Gang Industrial Chic mists and magicals to colour the background and the chipboard houses. What is REALLY strange is that this canvas was sitting unfinished on my desk the day the designer of the Industrial Chic set Limor Webber came to MY house and saw her product all over my desk LOL! It was a bit surreal..










The Chipboard houses are actually called Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi Art Parts. These, together with the canvas, sun stencil and newspaper paper came in the October kit at Frog Dog Studio.


Once the background was ready, I added these  very beautiful Manor House Collection flowers. You can get some of these at The Scrapbook Store HERE or for other stockists please look HERE 

Sublime - Cream
Sublime - cream (3 packs)

Mayglo - green
Mayglo - green (3 packs)

Vinette - Jade
Vinettes - JADE (15 pieces)


I hope you have been inspired in some way! 

Thank you for dropping by today :) 

Find Me Here...

8 comments:

  1. Totally STUNNING..my new fave project of yours.....awestruck with the mouth hanging open...& I'm sure Limor was tickled pink to see 'her' sprays in use!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so GORGEOUS!! love the colours and textures - such pretty work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page with fabulous texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your use of colours and details is truly magnificent! Such an amazing project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always inspired when I come by here.. this is amazing.. love how you interpreted the criteria.. Love all the texture in the back ground.. and have a very Merry Christmas Nadia, and a most blessed time with your lovely family!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah! and I say Oooooh! this is such a fabulous canvas Nadia! love love love biggie time! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!