Saturday, December 28, 2013

One more layout for 13arts for December using the "Timeless" collection.

I truly do love Polish manufacturer 13arts. I will say it is one of the best Design Teams to be on and the products that the owner Aida is releasing every few months REALLY get me excited to get creating. 

You should check out the online store HERE but a lot of 13arts products are also available at the Flying Unicorn HERE

"Under The Harbour Bridge"

So I live in the beautiful city of Sydney, and one of our most famous icons is the Harbour Bridge. I live about 15 minutes away from it but it is all the way over the other side of the city for me , which means crossing over it every time we want to get there. This part where the picture above is taken is at Milsons Point, right next to the famous Luna Park and it is just one of my most favourite spots. If you look at the picture closely, you can see on the left hand side the Sydney Opera House :) It is an amazing spot . 



Now here is an idea of how I used 13arts products on my layout. 
and here are some close ups..





Materials List
Art Mediums: Idea Coarse White Paste (from 13arts), 13arts  Ayeeda Gesso13arts  Ayeeda Medium - modeling paste13arts  Ayeeda Medium - acrylic gel medium


   


Modeling Paste 120ml  Gesso - 120ml acrylic primer Medium Gel - Gel medium
     


Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

Thanks for dropping by today! See you next time :))

Find me here...
  



12 comments:

  1. Apart from seeing your beautiful art...it's fun seeing a little about your city as well! Thanks for sharing with us Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these colors just drew me in to view your gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia it's beautiful, I like this almost monochromatic look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yellow-orange is simply sensational....& those cogs...YUMMMM!!!! Love this one:):))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page - beautiful background work with the products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page.. I love 13arts products and so glad I got to discover them a few months ago through your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous lay-out! It looks so warm and sunny! I l ove your colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing, love the clock mask and the colors are fabulous.. love the photo too.. I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a very happy New year too!! May 2014 bring many special moments to you and your family!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can totally understand how Mojo hits you big time when you get to play with Aida's yummie goodies! This just popped off the screen of FB when I first saw it, really love the bold sunny yellow! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!