Monday, December 30, 2013

Maja Design Guest Designer (Part 4)

Hello! Well here I am today with my very last post as a Guest Designer!
Today I have something totally NOT Christmas themed, or holiday themed LOL
 I have used the "Vintage Spring Basics" collection to create a soft and romantic layout of my 2 older daughters.
Vintage-Spring-Basics-P
"Love This"

I love the beautiful colours of this collection. Probably one of my favourites :) I used the "3rd of May" and "4th of May" papers here. 


732112346
I added some spots with a stencil and modelling paste over my background and layers.

732112347
The soft and warm colours of this collection lend themselves to some really gorgeous soft pink flowers and neutral embellishments.

732112348
Once again I used a stunning butterfly from my friend Kay Fatula,  which is available at her etsy shop HERE . They are quality handmade butterflies, that are very very well put together with such detail and care. They are so affordable too so if you like this look check out her etsy shop where you will find LOTS like these. 

732112349
732112350
Products Used:
Paper: Maja Design "Vintage Spring Basics" - 3rd of May , 4th of May
Flowers: All from Manor House Creations

Find Me Here..

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love those pretty flowers and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so love your layering & the flowers really bring out that sweet photo.
    I am impressed by your texture with modeling paste makes for a great background.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous pink lay-out! Your layering and use of details are incredible! Fabulous work, Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh SO GORGEOUS !! The layering n colors are amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Nadia. I love the colours and the layers and all the flowers are just beautiful.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI..This is so lovely, love the closeups so I can see all your details.. love the paper layers.. and those flowers are so soft and pretty too.. a romantic feel to this gorgeous layout!! and I wish you a very Happy New Year too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love all your flowers and the colours absolutely gorjuss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh YES! the colours are fantastic! there is something so special about ballet slipper pink paired with fuchsia and plum that makes my heart sing. Add that cute piccie and it's BINGO in my books! Happy New Year Nadia! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those ripped strips look fantastic ---- & the butterfly in amongst the flowers--- totally the sweetest:):)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!