Monday, December 23, 2013

Maja Design Guest Designer (Part 3)

Hi everyone. Have you finished all your Christmas shopping? If not you better get to it! Christmas is only 4 days AWAY!! :) I cannot wait. I love Christmas. It is my favourite time of the YEAR . I really long for a white Christmas.. sigh.. one day :)
Today I have a Christmas card for you that I hope will inspire you to create something similar in the days to come. I created this for Maja Design as part of my Guest Designer spot there this month..
I created this card with the "Vintage Winter" collection
Vintage Winter





For this card here I started by adding some very thick Gesso to the edges of a thick Mixed Media card.
I then cut and sanded the "December" paper from the collection into various sizes, before using a sentiment from the Vintage WInter die cut sheet.
I added some lace trip, some twine and some flowers and now it is ready to give to someone special.. hmmm.. i wonder who?
Products Used
Paper: Maja Design "Vintage Winter"collection - December, die cut sheet

Find Me Here..

8 comments:

  1. Really lovely....& that 'splotch' of the red ink? REALLY like it:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I send you my address??? Have place on my 'idols' shelve for this beauty! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous and warm card! I simply love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could it be me? Seriously, this card is beautiful! Love the vintage look of it. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the hint of red, and it feels wrapped in love with the twine! Have a happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family Nadia Your card is beautiful, just beautiful! Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!