Monday, December 9, 2013

Guest Designer at Maja Design (Part 1) !

Hi!! I am so excited to share my projects as Maja Design's Guest Designer with you throughout the month of December. 

I have been so spoilt by Maja Design :)) I have been sent a gorgeous box full of papers to work with TWICE and I love the softness and warmth of these designs.
So today being my first post, and because it is almost Christmas (how???), I decided to start with the beautiful Vintage Frost Basics collection
Frost-Basics-P
"Christmas 2010"
Here is one of my favourite Christmas pictures of my two older girls. I love this picture because of the oldest girl's expression and because the little one looks SO cute and JUST like her dad in this picture.

Some close ups..
732112343 I started by treating a piece of "6th Of December" paper with some mixed media, including stencils, gesso, modelling paste and some inks and sprays..

732112341
I then cut strips of "4th Of December" and adhered them to the base paper together with some joint tape and masking tape.

  
732112342
 I also added some fussy cutting from the "Days Of December" die cut paper as well as a sentiment.


732112340
I finished it all off with a signature black title, my favourite Manor House Creations flowers and frames, and other embellishments.


Products Used
Paper Collection: Maja Design "Vintage Frost Basics" - 4th of December, 6th of December, Days Of December
Flowers and Frames: All from Manor House Creations
See you all next time..



14 comments:

  1. Oh, it's such a gorgeous and magical lay-out! I love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and really precious kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Nadia! Those papers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful.. love the photo too.. and love the splashes of pink and all the luscious texture in your back ground.. the silver flowers have caught my eye too.. beautiful... I hope you are keeping well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful . Love the colour choice , flowers & the background texture & layers.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure I've already told you how much I love this layout but I'm here again :) And congratulations on the Guest spot - wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just sooooo STUNNING.....those colours are gorgeous & the texture just totally yum!!!! Best of all, I like the doilies you've used....new fave!!:):):))

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is just amazing! Such a lovely background and an adorable photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! I really love these colours and all your layers of texutre you've created - and your little girls are so cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout Nadia, and gorgeous subjects of course

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!