Tuesday, December 3, 2013

An EXCITING new team for me :)



I will be honest.. I finished up in November with a kit club DT I was really happy to be a part of simply because I was running out of time to create and something had to go and it was that because I had been there the longest. Once the decision was made, I took a deep breath and in typical OCD style I sat down and mapped almost all of my 2014 DT commitments on a calendar and with 2 new Design Teams starting in January I PROMISED myself I would say NO to every offer that came my way and would not look for anything new. Now if you know me, you know the word NO is the absolute hardest word in the English vocabulary for me to say. But there was just no room for anything else!

I almost succeeded.. I said a half hearted NO to 2 GREAT offers but then enter Alda Stevens and Shona Keehn from The Flying Unicorn.. well.. lets just say they are persuasive LOL! And to repeat a line from one of my most famous movies, The Godfather, they made me an offer I could not refuse LOL!

OK they did not have to twist my arm too much. The Flying Unicorn is an AWESOME US online store and kit club and I am SO happy to say I have aligned with them for a little while working in a very flexible way with product they carry and sometimes kits and whatever goes. Thank you Alda for the flexibility and for the invitation to join your team :) 

SO I happily take one more deep breath, go back to my calendar and remap everything once again and add this wonderful place to my list of things to do :) 

If you have not heard of The Flying Unicorn well let me tell you they carry everything that is hard to find AND much more. I am especially happy they carry Manor House Creations collections, Marion Smith Designs, 13arts and many more of my favourite manufacturers. 

Just check out their store HERE --->>>Flying Unicorn

Keep up to date with their blog and the very talented Creative Team HERE--->> blog  

Feel like finding a new online home ? Their forum is buzzing and you will find it right HERE ------>>> Forum 

2014 is going to be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I just know it. I know it. 




9 comments:

  1. Woohoot, I'm really sure you won't regret having said ' yes' :) Flying Unicornn always offers such gorgeous kits. Huge congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Nadia! I hope you have a great time on the new team and best wishes for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nadia! I hope this brings much joy in your creating and much inspiration to all who see your creations!! I wish you all the best for 2014!! take care of yourself...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Nadia to the Flying Unicorn! We are so happy that you have joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO EXCITED!! I'm overjoyed and super thrilled to have you join us Nadia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo ... Congratulations Nadia ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo happy for you...& I'm sure you've adjusted your 'calendar' to fit it all in beautifully!!! They have THE most amazing kits...such a shame we're in OZ & they're in the USA.......have a fabulous time creating with them...well done:):))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!