Wednesday, December 4, 2013

An Art Journal Page for Marion Smith Designs!

Hi everyone!

Just popping in today to share an journal page spread I created using Mad Tea Party papers and stamps from Marion Smith Designs. 

Did you know these collections are available in full at The Flying Unicorn HERE



Here is one side..

..and here is the other. 


Now for some close ups..
I fussy cut a number of beautiful images from the Mad Tea Party papers and adhered them to the page that I had already painted bright pink. 



I added some of my own stamps ..



...together with the alphabet stamp from the Mad Tea Party collection. 








Here are the papers and stamps from the Mad Tea Party collection I used which as I mentioned above you can find at  The Flying Unicorn  HERE
"Typo Stamps"

"Rabbit Hole"



Find me here...
 



8 comments:

  1. Wowers, these journal pages are gorgeous! So, so pretty! I love them! <3 Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are really awesome! Perfectly pretty in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink.. my favorite color.. love the spread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....fuuuuuusssy cutttting.....aaaaaaagh!!! You do it SO well.......& those pinks with the white look great.....fun words in there, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work. Love the colors and hoe it's clustered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh love this collection and love what you've created with it, absolutely brilliant journal page :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, very arty and looks like it was lots of fun to create this too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!