Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A video tutorial for Manor House Creations and 2Crafty!

Hey everyone! I sure hope this finds you well. 

 I am sad to say that my year with 2Crafty has come to an end and that this is my last post. I have enjoying being on this team tremendously and I thank Di and Vanessa for inviting me at a time when I was really ready to give up scrapping altogether due to the imminent arrival of my baby. They were very flexible with me and very understanding and I thank them SO very much for accommodating me during this time. 

I also used some wonderful new papers and flowers  from Manor House Creations 

"Mates"


You can see the video I made on my YouTube Channel HERE 
or click play below..




This is what the Believe collection from Manor House Creations looks like..
BELIEVE collection pack (1 pack)

And these are the gorgeous flowers I used ..

Colourwash double-ups - Soft Pink (3pks)

Layout pack - FABULOUS (3pks)

Minuettes - Denim mix (3pks)

Together with these 2Crafty pieces ...

Polaroid Frames (unit of 3)


Dandelions (unit of 3)
Fencing Wire Panel  (units of 3)



Supplies List
Colour Mediums: Faber Castell Gelatos, 13arts Black Ink, Micador Watercolours
Other: Liquitex Super Heavy Gesso, Liquitex Gesso, generic Gel Medium and Gesso
Buttons and Clock: Prima Marketing
Stamp: Kaisercraft - Numbers, Prima Markting Notary

Find me here..

10 comments:

  1. It's such a sweet and wonderful lay-out! I love how you used these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous & those polaroid frames....this one looks lovely behind the pic.....very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your layout and loved it all over again watching the video... beautiful layers..love how you build up the foundation of your layout too... thanks for taking the time to create the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous layout Nadia. Love what you did with the 2Crafty products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work. Love the colors and design. Especially the flowers peeking out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is beautiful, Nadia! I loved watching the video and seeing how it all came together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Nadia and I love the video... so nice to see you at work :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful Nadia! Love your background and super sweet pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!