Thursday, December 19, 2013

A layout for Donna Salazar Designs!

Hello friends!

Just sharing with you all today a page I created for Donna Salazar Designs using one of her new stencils for Want2Scrap as well as lots of yummy Donna Salazar Designs goodies :)

"Love"

I based this layout on a 12x12 piece of thick chipboard, which I coated with heavy gesso. 
I have found lately that this makes the surface easier to work on when using a number of mediums. 

I then used modelling paste and this stencil to create the background..

Love Stencil with Polka Dot Heart and Arrow

Did you know this stencil is only $1.99 from the Want2Scrap right HERE as are most of Donna's stencils and they are all awesome :) This stencil  measures 5-1/4" x 3-3/4". 




Just before the modelling paste dried completely, I applied Clearsnap Donna Salazar Designs Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder in Peridot on it, and heat set it at a close range to make it bubble a little. 










 I then sprayed Smooch Spritz in 2 different colours over the background and let it run naturally






I then cut strips of some paper from the GCD Donna Salazar Family Jeans collection and matted my picture on it too

12x12pad











Materials List
Paper
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Designs - Family Jeans collection
12x12 chipboard

Stencil
Want2Scrap Donna Salazar Designs - Love Circle with Polka Dot Heart And Arrow

Mist

Alphabet
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Designs - Natural Beauty chipboard alphabet

Other Mediums
Clearsnap Donna Salazar Designs Embossing Powder- Peridot
Gesso
Modelling Paste

Flowers
Prima Marketing




13 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous - I'm loving your mixed media look - it's still soft and pretty, and the layers are just AMAZING...that heart with the dots inside.....delish:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nadia this is gorgeous. I love the colour combination you have used - its' a real stunner. It's no wonder at all that Donna snapped you up - what an amazing piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so love that stencil . Your mixed media work is awesome. I'm still trying. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely... the texture is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh this is so beautiful.. love the dotty texture and the colors.. love the photo too.. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing lay-out full of love this is! The hearts that you used are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Как всегда на высоте и так многодетально!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your texture. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning page Nadia. I love the colours you used on your page. Such a sweet photo of you and your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore the colours and the fabulous texture! oh my isn't that photo of you and Sofia just the cutest! mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!