Thursday, November 21, 2013

My last share for Scraps Of Elegance!

As I mentioned earlier in the month, this is my last month at Scraps Of Elegance and today I am sharing my last layout with the current kit. 

This is November's "Thankful"
Scraps of Elegance November 2013 monthly kit

And here is my page..



I recently enrolled in an online class with a couple of scrappy friends, and one of the tutorials was by the very talented Kasia Krzyminska , who among other things used some paper squares and colour mediums to build her background. I really liked the look of that and decided to give it a go here. I used a contrasting paper from the same collection and my paper trimmer to cut out some squares and overlapped them on my background before going over them with a black pen and gesso and make them stand out. 




Materials List (from the main kit and add ons)
Paper: Crate Paper: Close Knit Collection:  Abode, Togetherness
Mists: Lindy's Stamp Gang - Flat Fabio Mist - Summer Lovin Sun, Tbird Turquoise and Tears On My Pillow Tangerine
Resin: Webster's Pages - Family Traditions Perfect Accents Resin Accessories
Flowers: Prima- Lil Missy Flowers, Prima -Florella Mulberry Paper Leaves, Prima : Layla Flowers
Trim: Webster's Pages -Heart Lace 
Word Stickers: Webster's Pages - Family Traditions

From My STash
Stencil: Prima Marketing 12x12 Stencil - Checker
Gesso and Gel medium
Kaisercraft and Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stamps


If you like the look of this kit and the add ons you can purchase all of it HERE (where available) 

You will find the Scraps of Elegance website HERE and the forum with many active participants and lots of challenges HERE or their store HERETo purchase or subscribe to these kits please go HERE. 


Have a great day everyone :)  Thanks for dropping by :) 

Find ME HERE...

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout as always, Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lay-out is as amazing as always! I love everything about it! Will miss your work with SOE :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the layers, when I try it does not turn out looking as great , I will keep going "til I get it.
    Fantastic work this layout is gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper squares idea is SENSATIONAL...I'm LOOOOOVE it....really makes it all pop, & I have to say, great choice of bg paper, too......what a high note to end on:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!