Monday, November 4, 2013

Art Journal Page using Mad Tea Party stamps for Marion Smith Designs

Hi everyone!

I am sharing with you today an art journal page I created with the Mad Tea Party Curious Stamp Set.

Here is what the set looks like..

Here is my art journal page..



Once I stamped the rose image on white smooth cardstock 3 times, I went over each one with an archival pen and highlighted the image even more. 

I then fussy cut the rose images and colouring them was SO easy. This is what I used to colour the images..

I used a Micador watercolour set that cost around $10.00 from Officeworks. I will be honest, this was the first image I ever coloured in.. so it is not perfect but if I can do it , anyone can. In fact, my 7 year old daughter also coloured in the same images and we created an art journal cover for her..

Check it out..She did that colouring all by her self :))


Now here are some more close ups..





The clock image above is also included in the Mad Tea Party stamp set. 




Thank you so much for having a look today. 

Make sure to visit the Marion Smith Designs blog HERE, where you will find more inspiration from the other DT members and updates on new products. 

Bye for now :)


7 comments:

  1. wow, it's gorgeous - I always love seeing peoples work with stamps - great work from you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Nadia, and I love that your daughter did some creating with the same stamp set. Beautiful mother/daughter projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I'm a bright colour girl at heart, so this is right up my alley...& looks like your creativity has been passed on to your girl...fab collaboration:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these art pages are looking like a lot of fun.. gorgeous colors and love the rose stamps.. the shading looks great.. and your daughters page looks great too!! I hope you are keeping well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! And your daughter is taking after her momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow just amazing, love your coloring :) and your daughters too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Love your coloring with the watercolors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!