Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A layout for Donna Salazar Designs!

Hey everyone. Dropping in today to share with you this layout I created for Donna Salazar Designs. 

Please drop by the blog HERE and Donna's YouTube Channel HERE for some amazing inspiration. 

"Today"


Yes that is my baby girl there, and yes I admit this page turned out a little more masculine and grungy than I had anticipated! But I was dying to use the just released Want2Scrap Donna Salazar Designs 8x10 Alphabet Stencil 

Alphabet Stencil - 8x10

I have used it here on my background paper (GCD Studios Donna Salazar Designs Natural Beauty collection) together with thick Gesso and Donna's Mix'd Media Inx in Vintage
Image 1



One of the things I was really wanting to also use is the Spellbinders Donna Salazar Designs Sprightly Sprockets Die . I have 3 girls right??? How could I use something so masculine? Ah ha! But I do love a challenge and I soooo wanted to use these on a girl layout. 

Sprightly Sprockets




And to add more colour to the background, I used Clearsnap Donna Salazar Designs Smooch Spritz set! 



Materials List
Paper
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Designs Natural Beauty collection
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Designs Mix'd Media Stax II

Stencil
Want2Scrap Donna Salazar Designs 8x10 Alphabet Stencil

Ink

Spray

Die

Other
Kaisercraft Grid Stamp
Prima Marketing Flowers
Crate Paper Gold resin flowers
I hope you like my layout :) 'till next time , its bye for now!



Find me here...

6 comments:

  1. Sprockets & flowers....unbeatable combo, I reckon...you've really hit your stride here, Nadia. SUPERB page:):):) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lay-out is a perfect combination of sweet and awesome! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think this layout is fantastic with definite feminine touches mixed with the masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..I have that die too, and it looks great on any layout!! I love this layout, that photo is adorable and I love the pops of the gorgeous blue color.. wonderful textures too.. I hope your week is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all the details and textures and colors on your LO Nadia!! You made them look so perfect altogether! And your baby girl is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!