Friday, November 8, 2013

A canvas for Manor House Creations!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share with you all my first project created for Manor House Creations. YAY!! Please do check in to Manor House Creations blog HERE.. you will be amazed at the inspiration there!!

It is an absolute JOY to go through a box full of flowers , trying to decide what to use. Yeah.. its so hard to do! LOL! Poor me huh? 

Well anyway, Christmas is literally around the corner and since I work well in advance, this was the most perfect opportunity to create something for my other daughter's teacher as an end of year and Christmas present. 

I will admit, as much as I LOVE the mixed media world right now  I am still one heck of a flower lover and when I see my creation up on my blog like this it makes me itch to go use more flowers. LOL! And in fact. why not combine both the soft, romantic style with the mixed media style like I have done here? 



The texture in the background is a mix of 13arts Ayeeda modeling paste and glass filler, together with PaperArtsy Grunge Paste. 

The chipboard is all from 2Crafty!

All the flowers are from Manor House Creations and these include:
Letters from Paris
*Letters from Paris (3pks)

Layout Pack – Rustic
Layout pack - RUSTIC (3pks)

Minuettes (blue, red and brown pack)
Minuettes - Denim mix (3pks)

Tea Roses – Soft Gold
Tea roses SOFT GOLD (3pks)

Vinette – white.
Vinettes - WHITE (15 pieces)


I hope you have been inspired somewhat! 

For stockists of Manor House Creations worldwide, please look HERE 

Have a great day everyone!

Find me here..

10 comments:

  1. Wow. Totally stunning. Beautiful romantic and whimsical texture. I have certainly been inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like a lovely big bouquet that she'll be able to keep & enjoy.....the blue tones are just soooo lovely.......gorgeous canvas:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one lucky teacher to get this beautiful canvas.. full of your wonderful MM style and love all those flowers too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I wish I were one of your daughter's teachers! What a treasure to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous Nadia, I'm sure this is a gift your daughters teacher will treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Nadia! This is so gorgeous! What a beautiful gift! Loving the soft colors, the flowers and those incredible textures, thanks for sharing your videos, love watching them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my daughter would love to be your daughters teacher... hell I would too if I was a teacher. What a gorgeous gift to give. I love that you have put so much love and effort into a teachers gift. I think they are the most undervalued workers of all ... I am sure she will be over the moon. I love all the flowers and the soft colours... You are one amazing scrapper Nadia... I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god! This is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!