Thursday, November 14, 2013

13arts November challenge!

Here is an art journal page for 13arts November challenge using the gorgeous Ayeeda paints and gesso and the sticker sheet from the Face Of Spring collection



 All the materials I have used here are available at the 13arts store HERE




Here is my art journal page..It is about a life after kids. About sacrificing a lot for the ones I love. About not missing a life of designer shoes and bags at all ! LOL!


I used the beautiful paints on my background here. I sprayed lots of water and let it all run . I then went over it with a baby wipe to help it all blend in together. 


Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

These papers are available in Australia at Scrappy Capers HERE

Check out the 13arts blog HERE

Thanks for dropping by today! See you next time :))

2 comments:

  1. Oh, man - I SORTA remember that 'tiredness' & 'busy-ness'...thank goodness the tiredness eventually just gets replaced with extra busy-ness!!!! Lovely page..baby wipes are MIRACLE wipes in my eyes [in more ways that one!!!].......loving the rub ons.....I was struggling with them a couple of days ago, & thought of you, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the 'emptyness' of this page, I guess you'd call it????:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work with paints. Great art page .x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!