Sunday, November 10, 2013

13arts layout for Color Stories Inspiration #97 + one more video tutorial!!

Hello everyone!
This month 13arts is sponsoring Color Stories Inspiration and so the Design Team was invited to play along with some of their challenges. 



This is how I solved the case:
Evidence: frame, grid design,
Testimony: framed my journalling


Materials List
Paper: Faces Of Spring by 13arts
Base paper: 12x12 chipboard sheet
Gesso, Modelling Paste, Gel Medium: 13 arts
Glass Filler: 13arts
Ink: 13arts Sky Blue , Black
Mist: 13arts Chalk Celadon
Flowers and Feathers: 13arts
Rub Ons: Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs - Words
Stamp: Kaisercraft - Grid
Stencil: The Crafters Workshop - Tiny Circles
Joint Tape: Drywall (from the USA)

All the materials I have used here are available at the 13arts store HERE

These papers are available in Australia at Scrappy Capers HERE

Now here is a video tutorial I put together for you. You can watch it on YouTube and follow me HERE


Check out the 13arts blog HERE

Thanks for dropping by today! See you next time :))



7 comments:

  1. Awwww...they look sooo cute & caring here:):) Looove those flowers & that little brown feather is THE perfect touch...another MMM ...my new term...Mixed Media Masterpiece.....heeheheeeee!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy watching your projects come together! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a FANTASTIC tutorial... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's SO AMAZING!!! Always waiting for your new videos! Thanks a lot)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous blue lay-out for your three gorgeous girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Nadia, I hope you have had a wonderful weekend! I love your layout and watched your video and loved seeing your layout come to life!! beautiful creating!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful layout and an awesome video. You make it look so easy.... I think I over think it all but I will keep playing... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!