Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Greatest View and Pagemaps !!!

Earlier this year, I was very excited to have been a Guest Designer for the Australian handmade embellishment etsy shop The Greatest View and I LOVED working with Gail's goodies :) I can tell you they are top notch and the quality just shows right through. 

So I was very excited when I received an email a little while back asking if I was interested in working with some more The Greatest View products as part of a team up with Beck Fleck's Pagemaps October sketches! Well....yeah! of course!!!!!!! Why wouldnt I ??? LOL



Here is my layout. I used the gorgeous "Delight" collection from Prima Marketing which came in the September Scraps Of Elegance kit!

The Greatest View embellishments I used
A flair button from The Good Stuff collection 



Thank you so much to The Greatest View for including me in this fun adventure!

Check out The Greatest View etsy shop HERE and the blog HERE

To see what the rest of the girls did drop in at Pagemaps HERE 

Thank you so much for dropping by today!



Find me here..


8 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet photo, so typical for wonderful Sunday mornings :) I totally adore your soft and pretty lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Nadia! The photo of the girls is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Nadia and gorgeous stuff from the Greatest View and I love Becky's sketches - I have been using them since her very first one :) great team up and to top it all they get you... Congrats on the GDT... A wonderful combination of colour, design and stuff :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - LOOOVE Gail's goodies...your page is beautiful ...that little glassine bag looks amazing all 'fussied' up, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah gorgeous layout, and well done on your guest Dt for GV!! I am off to PM to have a look!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous page - beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pagemaps!!
    And I love this sketch
    Your take on it is amazing!!
    Truley beautiful
    And you do girls pages so fantastically
    I can't wait to do this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The girls are just beautiful. Love your page, gorgeous texture and colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!