Monday, October 7, 2013

October GDT work for 2Crafty!

Hi everyone! Here today, to share a layout I created using some beautiful 2Crafty chipboard as part of my Resident Guest Designer spot there!

Vanessa is SO SO generous and I am privileged to have so many wonderful pieces to play with. I have yet to find a piece of 2Crafty chipboard I cannot use on my projects :)

"Just the 2 of You" by Nadia Cannizzo

Now here are some close ups..


 So to start with I have used the smallest piece from the stunning 12"Clock Face Frames, and as with all the pieces on this layout I painted them white with Gesso and then with white paint before adding some yellow paint to make the page bright.



 In the image above, you can see I have used a frame behind the picture. This one is Bec's Frame,  while the front flourishes are Cassie's Flourishes which have such an elegant detail and look to them.



 Just above, I have used a circle piece which was left over from another chipboard piece I had used ages ago. The detailed circle piece is called Flower Medallions.


Lastly, here is one of the ever gorgeous 2Crafty title, Just The 2 Of.. the title says "Just The 2 Of Us" but I thought it was more appropriate to say "Just The 2 Of You"


Hope I provided some inspiration for you today :) 


Don't forget to drop by the 2Crafty blog HERE



Find me here..

10 comments:

  1. Flot LO, din lynlås-blomst er både fantasifuld og smuk, hele LOet er dejligt og ikke for meget pyntet. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Чудесно!!! Как же я люблю Ваши макеты!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, really love the colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you do layering so, sooooo well......& I have to say, that Prima 'zip' flower is totally YUUUUM...I looked at them, but thought 'no', I wouldn't use them....but now......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, Nadia! The chipboard is so pretty. Love the zipper flower. The photo of the girls is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is such an amazing lay-out with a really lovely mix of fresh colours! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks lovely Nadia! I love how you have placed the chippies so they come out from under something.. love the layers!! such a sweet photo too!! Have a wonderful week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful piece of art Nads. Love that zipper flower and the colours are just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Breathtakingly beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did with the chippies! Such a cool mixed media page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!