Saturday, October 19, 2013

An album for Sofia for Donna Salazar Designs.

Goodmorning everyone. I hope this post finds you well. 

I decided this month to create an album for my 4 month old baby Sofia for her first year. I wanted to do a month by month picture album with a little blurb about anything exciting that happened that month. I take a photo of her each month on the 17th as that is the date she was born in May, so why not make a nice keepsake out of it? 


I used this album from Want2Scrap

Assorted Rectangles - Corrugated Album

Did you know that Donna has designed many great products for Want2Scrap and that they are available at their online store HERE. They do also ship internationally and shipping is very affordable on all of these items :))

The album came with 8 jump rings which I decorated with some The Greatest View chevron trim and other trims from my stash. 


I added my own trims on the edges of some of the papers for extra detail



Materials List
Paper
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Natural Beauty collection
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Stax2
Alphas
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Chipboard Alphas  - Fun & Funky
Ink
Clearsnap Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx Chiffon
Album
Want2Scrap Assorted Rectangles corrugated album
Other
Kaisercraft clean stamp, Martha Stewart Crafters Mold circle frame, paper doilies, gauge, trims, gesso, white acrylic paint. 

Find me here..

13 comments:

  1. Åee for en skøn ide, og lille Sofia er så dejlig, det album bliver et lækkert arbejde, jeg kan godt lide ideen med at siderne er uens. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treasure for Sofia to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh your beautiful miracle has the most soulful eyes. She truley is a gift. I love seeing her grow in your pages! The book is a lovely idea, I just love the details you put into everything you do! Just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool album! Looks wonderful! And it could not feature a cuter little gal! She's such a little miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How special! Love how you have turned the brown corrugated cardboard into something soft and delicate - perfect for a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww i adored your project it is so special and very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous idea - hope you've done one for your other girls!!!!!! I'm sure you have:):) Love how the album has all those different sized pages:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this turned out amazing! You are always so amazing with mixed media :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Υπέροχο!!! Πρέπει να φτιάξω κι εγω ενα τέτοιο. Θα σου κανω scraplift σε μπλε. :) Φίλα μου τα πατουσακια της Σοφίας!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like this album & what you are doing with it is just great. Just love your mixed media & the little photos beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just soooooooooooooooo sweet! Love what you've done with this book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!